Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Really nice job! Great ideas in there. How did you manage the weather? I'm getting more into inflatables but even a modest wind can be problematic if they're not well tied down. The canopy as well. I'd love to do something like that but every year leading up to Halloween we have a wind storm, this year being no different. Outdoor haunts are tough. You did a great job!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got so lucky with the weather. Saturday was freezing and rainy. So I put everything up Sunday-Tuesday. It warmed up perfectly and was dead calm. Rained again Wednesday. Thankfully, I had it all pulled down and put under the deck in the back by 1230am.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
926 Posts
This is amazing! Are those singing animated pumpkins before the pirate set up? I have been looking for a version of them, as the one I have the file is corrupted. Also, where did you find those animated pics on the inside of your house?Well done!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is amazing! Are those singing animated pumpkins before the pirate set up? I have been looking for a version of them, as the one I have the file is corrupted. Also, where did you find those animated pics on the inside of your house?Well done!
That’s the Unliving Portraits DVD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts