Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right!!!! They're finally in stock again!!!

I have about 20 of these and I think they're fantastic. Currently, they're asking the full $24.99, but if you check for coupons and discounts you can get a better deal.

I know from time to time, they go down to $14.99. I believe I even saw them for as low as $9.99 after Halloween last year.

Oriental Trading Co. 5 ft Blucky

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In my opinion, these are the best bluckies for the price because they are the only ones I have been able to find that are pre-stained for that good, aged look. I know you can get the pure white glow-in-the-dark Bluckies for a bit cheaper from some other sites and if that's your thing -- have at it!

:D

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
That's right!!!! They're finally in stock again!!!

I have about 20 of these and I think they're fantastic. Currently, they're asking the full $24.99, but if you check for coupons and discounts you can get a better deal.

I know from time to time, they go down to $14.99. I believe I even saw them for as low as $9.99 after Halloween last year.

Oriental Trading Co. 5 ft Blucky

Ouch...they were about $14 at Big Lots last year....I still kick myself at not buying a bunch when they were 50% off at Big Lots BEFORE Halloween....never saw another one after Halloween.

Where do you find the aforementioned coupons and discounts?

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are several ways to find coupons for OTC.

If you get their catalogs in the mail, they often have coupon codes that you can enter when making an order. Likewise, if you subscribe to OTC, they send you emails with special deals and offers.

If you don't want the junk mail or OTC spam, then just google a search for "Oriental Trading coupon code" and you'll get a ton of hits.

Right now, I have an email offering me free shipping and 15% off my order if you purchase $49 or more. Last week, it was free shipping and $20 off your total order of $69 or more.

There's almost always a way to get free shipping. And they have all sorts of deals for money off.

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just received a case of six from Rhode Island Novelties for $54 plus shipping (sorry, can't remember what the shipping cost was.) You have to sign up as a wholesaler to order cases.
Ok, so how do you sign up as a wholesaler??

Thanks for the info.

Rhode Island Novelty sells the Bluckies, but not the same paint job as OTC. RIN sells the Glow-in-the-dark and the terribly airbrushed black-and-white version of the Blucky.

These are great (and great prices) if you plan on corpsing or painting the Bluckies yourself once you get them.

I'm a bit lazy and like to buy the OTC versions (when they're $14.99 or less) because they're already stained just the way I like 'em. :D

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just received a case of six from Rhode Island Novelties for $54 plus shipping (sorry, can't remember what the shipping cost was.) You have to sign up as a wholesaler to order cases.
BTW, thanks for the nod to Rhode Island Novelties, looks like they have a lot of fun stuff!!

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, so I'm impatient and don't always pay close attention. I see on the homepage for RIN they have a specific registration form for Wholesalers, and you need a taxID number to register.

Sorry to jump the gun and ask before researching.

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, upon closer inspection I noticed that too. I just don't know if I'm ready to go in as a wholesaler yet. If I could do it with OTC, I'd jump at the chance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey here in Phoenix they have the glow in the dark blucky's at Big Lots for $14.99 right now. I bought one last night and plan on going back for more soon. I dont think it will matter with the Glow deal after i corpse it. At least I hope it doesnt.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I recieved a postcard from OTC today for $10 off an order of $20 or more...I wonder if it will work with that free shipping code?

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
I'm almost positive that the bluckies that I saw in Spirit Halloween this year are the brown stained ones too. I seem to remember making a note of it and will double check when I'm down that way again. Here's a link on the Spirit website--they're $19.99 and you can do better with coupons. Not sure if they are the same ones as in the store however. They're also 5 feet, have a decent size ribcage that sticks out.

My previous GID Bluckies from Big Lots don't have much of ribcage, but they were cheaper as I remember. I think Big Lots had these same ones again this year. I only briefly looked at them when I was in the store.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts