Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lokai, I just spelled your name wrong but your big homemade Card was Awesome and appreciate the scented flowers!
Hey, I'm glad you got it in time! The wheel is from my work in sexual helth and STD/I prevention....I'm glad you like all of them. The mail here is bad so maybe I get who ever sent what in March. Thank you all for the opportunity -it was fun. You must send a pic with the card.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I hope everyone had a lovely Lupercalia! I don't think my cards were received yet. The estimated date of delivery is tomorrow. I apologize for the delay in getting them to you. :(
I received several more cards. Brom Bonez - love it as usual! She's so purty. And love the pics you posted, such a cool display!, RCIAG - adorable monster card, so cute!, Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - so poetic, creative, and creepy! And Holly Haunter and Red Flayer - Beautiful wolf drawing!
I have them hanging up. I am still expecting a few more cards. It's ok, I am not one to rip down the decorations as soon as the holiday is over. I like to extend the festivities. Looking forward to them! 💟

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Know what's nuts? My aunt that lives 2 houses up from me sent her cards on February 1st & I STILL haven't received hers yet I've received ones from all over the country from youse guys!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Another card arrived before the snow got really bad... total last night came to over 10 inches... A true rarity in the PNW. 3.5 more over night.

So a snowy thank you to lisa48317 for the skelly bride and groom card.

Our Knotyethere Cemetery's snowy Valentine decor.
View attachment 744132
View attachment 744133
Another card arrived before the snow got really bad... total last night came to over 10 inches... A true rarity in the PNW. 3.5 more over night.

So a snowy thank you to lisa48317 for the skelly bride and groom card.

Our Knotyethere Cemetery's snowy Valentine decor.
View attachment 744132
View attachment 744133
The decorations are Beautiful!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I also received a few weeks back a sweet Hallotine card from Hallowmas Boo Kitty; from Lauralouthatswho a 3 dimensional card that was very cool; from Stinkerbell & Frog Prince a amazing design of Wolfs, Bats and Vampires with a poem; from Holly Haunter & Red Flayer a beautiful drawing of a wolf; from Darrellrose a charming card with a cutout of a heart with glitter inside of it and inside a melted heart and poem and all the cards I have received have been Amazing!! I plan to keep them up until next month because it warms my heart to be part of this Community!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Pen-pals:

I received a handful of requests asking to see what other drawings I did for these cards since they’re all different, and the process around them.

I wish I could say there was a lot of preplanning, but honestly I just sit down with the piece of paper and see what comes out of my pen. The fun part is never knowing. I’m currently working on my first children’s book that on of the big publishers just contracted me for in December (gulp!) so here’s hoping kids like my style of art and spooky story (eek!)- hopefully out by Fall of 2022. 🎃🤞

Thank you all for your kind messages and wonderful cards. I look forward to the next holiday exchange.

2DB8B4D6-9003-4AD6-97F8-B013162C01CF.jpeg
E4813EBC-02A3-4E22-99CB-F7E7E12429AF.jpeg
FC56D48D-FA74-4C4C-A7D6-3DE6356C3FFE.jpeg
86A7069F-4F82-4D62-A1C7-46AF8A1EDE43.jpeg
84EE6542-7E15-4442-B639-82A6BDE41A0B.jpeg
DE43558C-B907-4FC8-8511-5D87A83B55BC.jpeg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Pen-pals:

I received a handful of requests asking to see what other drawings I did for these cards since they’re all different, and the process around them.

I wish I could say there was a lot of preplanning, but honestly I just sit down with the piece of paper and see what comes out of my pen. The fun part is never knowing. I’m currently working on my first children’s book that on of the big publishers just contracted me for in December (gulp!) so here’s hoping kids like my style of art and spooky story (eek!)- hopefully out by Fall of 2022. 🎃🤞

Thank you all for your kind messages and wonderful cards. I look forward to the next holiday exchange.

View attachment 744188 View attachment 744189 View attachment 744187 View attachment 744186 View attachment 744185 View attachment 744190
Wow!!! Awesome work! Good luck and best wishes with the book! Here's the one I received:

1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Two post V- day love cards have arrived
RCIAG thank you for the cute spiky monster card.

Thank you Spookybella977 for the darling Little Drac card... I hope you are staying safe and warm in TX. I feel for those having to deal with the winter storm in the south. We had the Hanukkah Eve Wind Storm of 2006. Between the Record flooding that Nov and then the wind just before Christmas, the Seattle area was a mess. We had no power for 8 full days, no landline phones for 15 days and worst of all no cable TV or internet for 20 days. One saving grace is the western side of the state doesn't get the bitter winter cold, we typically stay in the upper 30's, but we still had a number of deaths due to carbon monoxide.

·
Registered
75 Posts
THANK YOU for the rest of the Valentines Day cards that I received this week:
BromBonez, I love your drawing of the old man! I wish I could draw; RCIAG, very cute monster greeting; Amanda, very funny Unicorn farting out Candy Hearts..lol; Shadow Panther, very nice Valentines Day card!

81 - 100 of 123 Posts