Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 123 Posts
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
OHHHH more cards to give thanks for

Holly Haunter and Red Flayer - Thanks for the cool hand drawn and colored wolf
Michael_candles - Thanks for the cool Heart Valentine... good use of hot glue drips.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I mailed mine on Monday and I hope everyone receives the cards before Valentines Day and if not, it's still Good Wishes!! I am happy to be part of this Community! ❤🎃

1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
More envelopes of love arrived...
Thanks Ladyfrog for the Stripy Valentine
Thanks to Hostesswiththemostess for Spooktaclar card
NYKate Thanks for the fun fortune cards and fish, bookmarks and the fluffy card
Brom Bonez gets a Thank you for the fine hand drawn Valentine guy
Lastly Lokai all the way from Trinidad and Tobago a thank you for the cool homemade card... complete with a dead rose... so perfect.

·
Registered
49 Posts
More envelopes of love arrived...
Thanks Ladyfrog for the Stripy Valentine
Thanks to Hostesswiththemostess for Spooktaclar card
NYKate Thanks for the fun fortune cards and fish, bookmarks and the fluffy card
Brom Bonez gets a Thank you for the fine hand drawn Valentine guy
Lastly Lokai all the way from Trinidad and Tobago a thank you for the cool homemade card... complete with a dead rose... so perfect.

Kool, It was a pleasure and the Gods made it appear just in time. I'll br in the US in a few months so looking forward to Halloween.

·
Registered
61 Posts
More cards received today... Thank you to:
hostesswiththemostess cute heart valentine with extra toppings :) and
ladyfrog for the skull with rose card that seems awfully familiar for some reason (great minds and all that...)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thank You for the wonderful cards! To Dane for the funny Romance Novels card; To Ladyfrog for the homemade card with the skull on the card; To Hostess with the mostess for the sweet red velvet heart on the front; To Michael Candles for the cool Valentines Heart card and the poem; To Spookybella for the Vampire card that was great; To Batty Patty for the big Valentines card with the cool decorations and the candy!; To Oleo for the Awesome Lupercalia card with the scented flowers and the wheel of advice, even though I am past the age for it :cool:. I have other people to Thank in a little while. ❤ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lokai, I just spelled your name wrong but your big homemade Card was Awesome and appreciate the scented flowers!

Reactions: hallowmas
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Another card arrived before the snow got really bad... total last night came to over 10 inches... A true rarity in the PNW. 3.5 more over night.

So a snowy thank you to lisa48317 for the skelly bride and groom card.

Our Knotyethere Cemetery's snowy Valentine decor.

61 - 80 of 123 Posts