Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of cemetery and haunt this year. This is my second year doing this so advice or any comments would be appreciated.

I live in a new development and this is why it's all mud and they just dug the hole for the neighbors basement.

I was in the paper and on the papers website. So I'm very excited about that.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

For next year I'm planning on building some columns, so that will make a huge difference.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
WOW! I think it looks awesome, especially your night time pics! The lighting is perfect. Great job!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great haunt! love your graveyard! and lighting effect....also loved that you had some black and white photos....:)

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
WHAT??! 'This page cannot be displayed!!' Why, I oughtta....

Looks like I'll have to try visiting your haunt pictures again when I get home from work, 13 Mummy..I swear this computer wants me to hurt it...

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
Great looking yard, Mummy!! Super job on the lighting also.
I guess your new neighbors wondered what kind of neghborhood they moved into! LOL
Did you get your Frankenstein monster working correctly??

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great looking yard, Mummy!! Super job on the lighting also.
I guess your new neighbors wondered what kind of neghborhood they moved into! LOL
Did you get your Frankenstein monster working correctly??
I did warn all my neighbors that I was really into Halloween. But they all seem to love it, they all came over and checked it out. One neighbor wants to get the whole street into it. I'm like whoohooo... It was funny though every house except for 2 had run out of candy by 8:30pm. I thought maybe all the signs I put up advertising my haunt would give a good indication that we would be getting a lot of traffic. But then no one knew what to expect seeing how half the street is show homes.

Nope didn't get frankie working, but I'm not giving up yet. He's such a nice prop.

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
everything looks great ! I enjoyed the black and white pics too, gave it a cool creepy feeling, even though the lighting is great, I use blue for cemetary too, I really enjoyed looking at your pics, you had alot of detail there . It's cool that the neighbors want to get into it also!! A whole street decorated would be too awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts