·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bloody Mary Mirror
Spirit Halloween

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/mp-bloody-mary-mirror/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_qg8oj4mxY

Dimensions: 20" x 30". Silver Antique Finish. Functions as a REAL Mirror. Sound and Motion Activated. Image of Bloody Mary. Flashing Lights and Loud Screams. AC/DC adapter Included. $129.99

The words Bloody Mary appear on the mirror three times. After the third time her face appears.

This is absolutely not a cheap prop and cannot be compared to those cheap mirrors that you may have seen previously at other stores.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
SHWeeeeeeeeet !!!! Liking it already, really can't wait for them to start releasing vids soon.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I think this picture is misleading. Air brushed, photoshop etc. so you can see the full image. You are missing the sequence of events and sound. I think this one will look good complete. I haven't bought a store prop in a few years and this interests me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Industen.....Love your stuff! I will have to get some things from you when I get further into this process. It's a little late this season, but will be ready for next season!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sorry if this offends anyone but I wasn't very impressed.

1st: I think the scare is lost by the voice and the words leading up to Mary's arrival. I know that you have to say her name three times but it is real predictable.
2nd: I would have to see it in person but the picture wasn't as good as I had hoped.
3rd and final: I think it would only be worth $59.99 to me and if I am waiting to get a good price after Halloween it better be half of the $59.99 not the $129.99.

I really like the idea of the mirror scare but I feel they missed with this one.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll just say it, reeealy cheesy.... I mean if it was something even vaguely like the Night Frights version, it would have been okay. I think the Words at the top ruined it for me.

·
Wild Fandango
1,494 Posts
If there was any kind of fading effect instead of just blinking on and off, it would have been a little better. Also Mary sounds too much like the Wicked Witch to be all that scary. Shouldn't she be trying to drag your soul into the mirror? The dialogue is just plain silly. "Boo! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" The next line might as well have been "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!!"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ya, not impressed at all... I'll hold out for hi-rez or someone else to come out with a video for sale. Maybe try and talk nightfrights into selling the video even though I don't own a mirror.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts