Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL BAGS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thanks!

I have 9 corpse body bags for sale (4 male and 5 female). Used them twice and now just sitting in storage. Most of the blood has dried (I normally add a fresh coat each year to keep them looking their best) Asking $200 for all nine or $30 each plus shipping. Thanks!

Red meat Animal fat Food Meat Veal

Animal fat Red meat Meat Food Beef

Flesh Joint Leg Human body Meat

Flesh Animal fat Mineral Rock

Red Flesh Beef Plastic

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, if no one wants all 9 bags then I will start to break the "family" up lol... I should also note, as you can see in the last photo- these are all half bodies (the back sides are cut off and painted red leaving what looks like a red bloody inner mess).

Individually, I would sell them for $30/ piece or if you buy 3+ then $25/ piece (plus shipping if applicable- not sure what that would be though).

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
11 Posts
How much would shipping be for 3 and 4 to 60022? Also, do they have some weight when people brush past them? You can pm me the shipping price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are made of lightweight foam- each weighs about 1.5 pounds... you would have to add weights to them to get a heavier feel.

Just found out I can ship usps parcel post for much cheaper... should be around $40 to ship all 9 or if you want less about $15 to ship 2 of them.

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts