Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting my party thread...I'm not sure how much posting I will actually do. I will share projects as I go along though and ask for opinions on things. I started with our invites. It was a good winter project and now they are all ready to address and mail or hand deliver. I attached pics below.

Text Font Material property Paper Paper product

Front
Text Paper Document Paper product

inside when you open
Text Font Paper

Costume contest info
Text Paper

Mission Statement
Text Document Paper Font

Actual Invite wording
Text Envelope Paper Font Paper product

Certificate
Text Font Paper Recipe Paper product

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wanted to let you all know...I've been around...just not posting much. I've been a busy busy girl!

Text Font Poster Novel Book cover

Made a Quarantine sign that will be by our bathroom door.

Box Games Carton Packaging and labeling Hardwood

Made boxes and ballots for the costume contest.

Font Text Wood Nameplate Number

We are turning our ticket booth from last years party into a nurse station so here is the sign I made for it.

Pink Paper Textile Pattern Paper product

Bloody hand towel that I made for the bathroom

Doll Toy Clothing Dress Head
Leg Pink Footwear Foot Ankle

Bloody hospital gown and shoes that I have made for this doll. Still have to do some work on the doll. Just not sure how to go about making her pale and dark around her eyes. I also want to take one of her eye balls out. Any suggestions welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question

I'm starting my party thread...I'm not sure how much posting I will actually do. I will share projects as I go along though and ask for opinions on things. I started with our invites. It was a good winter project and now they are all ready to address and mail or hand deliver. I attached pics below.
Sorry about this. I know this post is from a few years back but i was wondering how you did the blood on the folder.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VioletMae...How I did the blood on the folders was I took paint and actually painted my hands and picked up the folder. I found that I could get 2 folders out of painting my hand. The blood that is sprayed on the invited I took the same paint and put in a spray bottle and watered it down, stood back and sprayed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.