Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this modern design, but don't see where you can buy one. I want one...Plus some chairs would be cool:

·
Registered
254 Posts
"this "bloody" table is only an art concept by John Nouanesing. Check the rest of John’s portfolio … someone gotta make these things for real!" - Found on Neatorama.com - link to John's site John Nouanesing - Product Design - click on catalogue for all his 'visions'

Seems to me someone here will build it...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Maybe just getting an old table and painting the blood on it? It wouldn't be as striking, but it would be less expensive.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
I love that table. I haunt (heh. ;) ) design blogs and have come across coffin sofas, chairs upholstered in blood spatter, dinnerware with blood pools and spatter designs.... oh, to be rich, that would be perfect!

Here is some pretty nifty lamps that you could either recreate, or purchase if you have the money. Your table reminded me of #4 on the list.... you could do a whole room in blood spatter and drips! :)

15 Strangest Lamps - Oddee.com

I want:

1. The Colgao (actually this would be easy to build)
4. The Liquid Lamp
7. Intravenous Lamp
8. Brain lamp

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
The chairs and the plates are the ones I'd seen before... I love the carpet "pooling" at the bottom of the stairs!

10 blood themed furniture.....
I love:

-The table
-The carpet
-The bookmark
-The bathmat
-The chair
-The shower curtain
-The plates

Also go to Presentprovider.com and search blood...some good items there...

ruggerz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts