Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, I know you all are thinking "Oh come on there are a million different ways to make it look like someone is bleeding or dripping blood"

Well yes, thats true...but I need something more.

I have a scene at my haunted trail that is made up to look like a kitchen. I have a stove, a sink, cabinets, a fridge...I have it all. I am going to have my "chef" take one of the family members sitting at the table and angrily shove his hand down the sink, triggering a garbage disposal sound (don't worry, its an old sink, and the guts and garbage disposal have been removed, its merely the shell of the sink) I want blood to splatter up all over the wall as the kid is screaming and yelling.

I really just need a spray, like a spray bottle almost, but I need a more definitive spray....something that is easier to see by the patrons.

I come to you guys on here because everyone here is the best. So, if anyone has any videos, tutorials, or just any advice at all, please let me know.

Thanks to all and happy haunting!

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Love this show, your post reminded me. You could easily modify this. It isnt a whole lot different than the post above me (sorry Mr. Chicken :)), but figured i would bring your attention to these guys. Look up some of their other episodes on youtube, you wont be dissapointed, the Halloween episodes are really interesting too. Sorry bout the long windedness, here is the vid in question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbnY_nxPdKU

If more people knew about this show, the world would be a better place!

·
Registered
183 Posts
About 10 years ago I did a butchers curtain with blood spraying on it, I used an alternating servo head (since recycled) and some old wipper spray pumps and a couple of blinker relays for pulsing. You can use different tubing and nozles to get the desired spray patterns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts