1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sleep with one eye open
587 Posts
Incredible haunt as always . So many things to admire , the skeleton in archway with the lantern , the Lovecraft stone , the shattered headstone , the lighting etc...Great work on the video editing and soundtrack as well .

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
I tried posting a comment to the video on facebook but it said it had been removed. Your display is simply a perfect representation of what Halloween is to so many people. You combine different elements of things that are scary, whimsical, and artisitic, and put them together in a congruent and well laid out haunt. I've always been a huge fan, as you can tell, and have drawn on your talent for ideas I try to use in my own Halloween display. You are proof that small spaces can be perfect to create a great set; no animation (at least that I could see), no in your face scares, just over the top atmosphere! This was one of the best haunt videos I've seen to date. Love it!

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
Another stellar presentation. Your calender, scarefest, CHA, and your home haunt are the things which make you an incredible member of the Halloween community. I hope you always keep your passion.

·
Undertaker
3,205 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts