Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I hang my massive spider web that I made from white yarn in my backyard and I put two 4ft black light bulbs under it and it lights up great. This year it didn't glow. I have since taken it down and checked to see if the yarn was still glowing and it was. The only difference is the new bulb the power company put it my neighbors security light. They must have put a higher wattage bulb in it because my black lights can't compete. I guess I am going to soak the web in rit whitener and put out 6 4ft black light bulbs next year:(

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just ask your neighbor if you can unscrew thet security light for the evening. Hopefully they enjoy Halloween and will agree. All these security lights on everyone's houses really screws up the ambience for Halloweeen.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need more than a paintball hehe. And as far as unscrewing the bulb I would have to do it off of my extension ladder because it is on a power jump pole. I take the bulb out of mine but I am not overly friendly with them. Before anyone chimes in about climbing utility poles I work for the Cable company and have been climbing poles for 13 years hehe

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
"Darn, those pesky kids and their slingshots... must have been some ne'er-do-wells out last night... don't you wait when that happens?"
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts