Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find instructions on how to do a rain effect with blacklights? I have seen this in the past but never thought to try until now!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow I have never heard of this, I am stoked to hear more about it. Blacklights are a constant staple in our displays and this year a rain forest jungle could use a litte rain.

Is this anything like 'water effect' lights from Chaveut or ADJ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Wow I have never heard of this, I am stoked to hear more about it. Blacklights are a constant staple in our displays and this year a rain forest jungle could use a litte rain.

Is this anything like 'water effect' lights from Chaveut or ADJ?

As far as I can remember it had something to do with fishing line and making lines in it with uv reactive material. Turn on a fan and bam!, looks like its raining.....Just need more details!

·
Registered
95 Posts
When I was a kid, there was a guy who lived in a creepy old two-story house. He was really into Halloween, and had professional props and effects. I'm talking movie quality! I remember a rain effect that he had one year where if you stood on the front porch, looking at the lawn, it looked like it was raining. But, if you stood on the lawn, looking at the porch, you saw no rain. I've always wondered how he did that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Are you talking rain everywhere or just dripping from a wall, because you could get a bassin and a pump and make a sort of waterfall using blacklight reactive liquid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts