Halloween Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Disney Inspired
839 Posts
Are you kidding me! What beautiful work! I was just getting enough courage to start my first tombstone project and I come across this tutorial… I'm not worthy!!! Terra, you are quite the inspiration.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Back to shipping tombstones, if I remember correctly, I saw a vid the Davises did. In it they actually scored or snapped a tombstone in half, for shipping. It could be to be glued back together, when reassembling it with barely a seam showing.

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Are you kidding me! What beautiful work! I was just getting enough courage to start my first tombstone project and I come across this tutorial… I'm not worthy!!! Terra, you are quite the inspiration.
Thank you and hope the turoial will help smooth out the learning curve.

Back to shipping tombstones, if I remember correctly, I saw a vid the Davises did. In it they actually scored or snapped a tombstone in half, for shipping. It could be to be glued back together, when reassembling it with barely a seam showing.
Can't tell you how many times that was considered. Was also thinking of shipping the stone with the base unattached and a little bottle of Drylok. But, it's a gift and thought it would have been awkward to do that. But, if it was sent to a fellow haunter - definitely an option. Would really cut down on the size of the box.

Gorgeous!!!!
Thanks. I like the way the sword angle makes you curve the direction of your eyes to take it all in. Heard that's an old artist's technique of giving correct flow to the art piece.

My favorite one you've done so far.
You know, me too. Of course it was the one that's being given away. Isn't that always the case? LOL!

I absolutely love this tutorial, hope I get you as my SR this year. Best tombstone ever you are so talented
Thanks Erin. I love being part of the Secret Reaper too. It's a thrill to see the likes of the victim and then determine the design of the tombstone. What a fun challenge!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts