Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween time is just around the corner and I started pulling out my decorations from my garage. I pulled out my ground cover and decided to clean it... I was about to clean it with white Vinegar when I opened up my fog juice bottle and saw it had a black mold like substance on the lid. My question is do I have to throw away the whole thing or is it still usable? Much thanks!
 

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
Joined
·
10,113 Posts
That's definitely mold. Pour the bottle into something else, a clear bowl, a bucket, etc., to see if there is any more mold in there. It might just be in the lid. I don't know if it will damage a fog machine but I wouldn't take a chance.

Here's a thread from the forum about fog juice & mold:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/70323-mold-fog-machine.html
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top