Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,471 Posts
Dang! That was really impressive! Nice lighting, well put together scenes and the scares were good too! Hard to visualize how big it is in the dark like that but it looked to be a decent walk through. Lots to look at. Really nice job!! Welcome to the walk through club!!

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Bravo!!! Everything looks great; props, lighting, ambiance, scares. Watching the vid, it gave me apprehension in the best way. Loved the 'walk thru' ghost effect!

How did you do that ghost effect, and your lighting in front of the tombstones-looks like some kind of light bar? I would love to know:D

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,112 Posts
Wow...you weren't kidding; that is clearly a lot of hard work!

I'm tired just thinking about trying to get all of that up and running, let alone dealing with the inevitable failing fogger, binding motor, or light string that drops dead.

Congratulations on a wonderful result, and I hope you're enjoying a well-deserved rest! ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody

Bravo!!! Everything looks great; props, lighting, ambiance, scares. Watching the vid, it gave me apprehension in the best way. Loved the 'walk thru' ghost effect!

How did you do that ghost effect, and your lighting in front of the tombstones-looks like some kind of light bar? I would love to know:D
What ghost effect do you mean punkineater? The light bars are home made. Its 1/2 pvc sliced in half with a saw with a LED strip inside along with some reflective tape.
20150926_102229.jpg I cant find a complete picture
s-l1600.jpg

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Thanks everybody

What ghost effect do you mean punkineater? The light bars are home made. Its 1/2 pvc sliced in half with a saw with a LED strip inside along with some reflective tape.
View attachment 392529 I cant find a complete picture
View attachment 392537
At 1:24 on the vid, it looks as if there's a ghost in the doorway. Might have been just light refraction,but it looked cool nonetheless! The vortex was pretty freaking cool too! Very disorienting.

Thanks for the info on the light bar. Way above my ability(bummer)..I'm a 'if I can't just plug it in, it ain't happenin' kind of gal. All of your lighting is really fantastic. Congrats on your 1st year as a yard haunter:D Can't wait to see what you do next year!

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts