Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a creepy story on Youtube on Black Eyed Children. I must say, creepy children in horror movies creep me out. I'm sure I'll probably have to wear black clothing and do my makeup, maybe look like I am a ghost/supernatural look, black eyed contacts. I'm just not sure where to get them and hope they'll be comfortable for me to wear. This is where I'm unfamiliar. Has anyone else wore Creepy contact lenses before? Where can I find them? Is there anything else that I should add to the costume. Give me advice and pointers, thank you!! ?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I agree with you......those "black eyed children" in horror movies are so scary. I think that would be a great costume. I cannot comment on the black contact lenses. Hope to hear someone else chime in on that so that we all know where to get them. Thanks.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
Any contact lens website should have halloween or novelty lenses available too, lens.com has a huge selection, but a google search will find you plenty.
Sclera lenses, the type that cover the whole eye, are likely to be uncomfortable and shouldn't be worn for long periods of time because they can cause damage if you try to wear them like normal lenses.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any contact lens website should have halloween or novelty lenses available too, lens.com has a huge selection, but a google search will find you plenty.
Sclera lenses, the type that cover the whole eye, are likely to be uncomfortable and shouldn't be worn for long periods of time because they can cause damage if you try to wear them like normal lenses.
I would only be wearing them at night time mostly. Do you think it'll be safe for me to wear them? I wouldn't want to damage my eyes.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
It can be safe to wear them for a few hours, the people who end up damaging their eyes try to go 8+ hours of wearing the lenses.
If you've worn contacts before, you might know the sensation that tells you you've been wearing them too long, that weird discomfort on your eyes. Colored lenses, ime, get uncomfortable a lot sooner than regular lenses, and the fancier sclera lens sites [like 9mmsfx] advise only wearing them for 4ish hours to avoid problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts