Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walk out my front door and what should i see , but this black cat staring back at me . He sits there with his dead gaze as if she can see through me , im spell bound her eyes a beautiful gold or bronze she looks as if shes lost and i say black cat where is your home she says i have no home ive gone astray could you please show me the way, so i give her a treat ,as we sit down to have something to eat i notice something stuck to her feet i say black cat what is that on your feet she says its miles and miles of wandering and looking for someone to meet and be a friend to me, these calases on my feet are many weary miles looking for a place to retreat to rest my weary feet and i have found a home now my friend you are so sweet to take me in when everyone else i meet , has turned me away so i think ill stay if i may. And i say yes you may so friends we stay today and forever untill eternity me and my dark guardian an angel.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
marc, cool poem. my sister lives in the country and has 46 acres. people are always dumping cats and dogs there. she has 16 stray cats and 3 dogs. all refugees. everyone of them has a name. at night they all have to go into the barn so the coyotes won't get them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice poem!! I'm not sure, but it seems to be a metaphor perhaps about a person rather than an actual cat. In any case, it's very thought provoking!

Did you write it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts