Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I planned on replacing a few damaged tombstones, fixing a few and making some new ones, and come to realize after all said and done, I have 19 tombstones to do. I've started them, and now I have to finish them (that's just how I am, a bit obsessive/compulsive I think). Wish me luck!

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Might go the assembly line route. Do each task for each in line so your equipped to do the same to each without stopping and starting with your process with the different materials. Please check out one of mine in the forum

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/81716-share-your-recent-projects.html

It may help, then again I don't know know your technique. Please share it maybe I can get some ideas for my own? :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know the feeling. Ugh. Started props the first part of aug. doesn't seem like I'm getting much done. Lots started, not done.

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
So...I planned on replacing a few damaged tombstones, fixing a few and making some new ones, and come to realize after all said and done, I have 19 tombstones to do. I've started them, and now I have to finish them (that's just how I am, a bit obsessive/compulsive I think). Wish me luck!
Ha your like me and the rest... your mind starts to think.... then starts to run...:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
good luck, i am the same way with getting things done. My great visions in my head usually turn into great headaches also in my head, but the end result is usually worth it. Good luck

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well a lot of times we look at the props others have build on here and we think we could never do it. But you have to realize that they started in February and worked all year a little at a time. Relax. Have fun. They don't have to be perfect. Here is a cool link on how to do them FAST.

YouTube - Dr Kreepy's cheap tombstones

Remember, the enemy of "good" is "better".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts