Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
this year i am doing a biohazard haunt and have a few empty spots in the maze. I was wondering if u guys had any general scare ideas for me to add in. I have a watchtower in the front that they have to walk under with a spot light and siren, a maze area with chainlink fence and people throwing stuff at the fence (i know i made sure it was safe), an oil drum room with a oil drum tower with someone in it, a mattress squeezer (mattresses getting closer on each side), and lastly a fog room with lights and lasers and gas mask people.

I am looking for scares that can be run by people not animatronics.
I just need brainstorms so any ideas are welcome.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I have always liked distraction scares. Have a dummy, mutated creature or some sort of prop (a pile of glowing ooze?) to draw attention and then have someone jump out from the opposite side.

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
Something you can add is a water cannon motion activated I know u said no animatronics but that would scare some people getting a shot of water unexpectingly, as if they just got infected by the toxic waste. Another idea is silly sting there is a glade poppouri scent dispenser silly string hack.

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
One of the biohazard/toxic scares that has stuck with me since I was a kid 30+ years ago was a guy in a gas mask with an air hose. he would hit people with a puff of air [not fog or anything in it--just air]. the room was decorated with hazard signs and notices about poison gas. Terra had an actor [her mother?] with a cattle prod prop--ask her about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts