Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bimba Cyliders GREAT PRICE Clearance

I have a surplus store about 45 miles from my house. A haunters super store of sorts. Relays Solenoids everything we need. Today I came across Bimba
Cylinders. It looks like to me they were 2 inches wide and 9 inches long. I took a photo and in the photo it looks like a inch and a half. Anyhow regardless I looked on line and they sell for $70 to $99.

Here is the good part :) They are selling them for $35 :eek: what :eek: $35 that's right.

They only have 10

I will go on Monday and pick them up for everyone that wants one.
That's right I will drive 40 miles out of my way for you at now charge.
Over the years everyone has helped me out so I will return the favor.

I will accept paypal payment of $35 plus $8 for priority mail. You will get it by Thursday next week.

Thanks Hope I can help some of you guys or lady's out.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2448/3988988651_3154e0f56e_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/3988990149_30b815bf2b_b.jpg

·
Undead Handyman
557 Posts
Mr D. I'm more of a motor-guy than a pneumatics-guy, but I'm in need of a good (inexpensive) surplus store and I'm just up the street in South, South, San Jose. Are you willing to share the location of your gold mine? Hmmm 45 miles from Morgan Hill I'm guessing...Los Banos? Monterey? BFE Gilroy? Hit me with a private message if you're cool to share and I promise not to buy pneumatics of any kind:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't do pneumatics. Is this not a good price? Maybe I am wrong. Or maybe no one needs a
pneumatics cylinder. LOL

·
Hauntless
8,377 Posts
I'm not sure if that's a good price or not. I buy my cylinders in kits so I don't know how much the cylinders are separately. I do know Bimba cylinders are top of the line. Check out Fright Props or Monster Guts to see what they charge for cylinders as a comparison.

Thanks for the offer to get them. That is very generous of you. Alas, I am done for this year buying any pneumatics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts