Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in BigLots today....the shelves are cleared for the Halloween stuff. They had their display layouts pictures up where I could see them so I took a peek.. They said the display has to be set up by the 7th.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I posted my thoughts about BL in another thread- massively underwhelming and overpriced.
Quite disappointing compared to last year.

Store nearest me is going out of business, so I probably won't visit them again for any bargains later in the season.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
I think BL comes up with a few neat things each year. I'm kind of surprised they're setting up so early but that's good for an early fix. Not the best selection of stuff, but certainly no higher priced than most other Halloween outlets. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think BL comes up with a few neat things each year. I'm kind of surprised they're setting up so early but that's good for an early fix. Not the best selection of stuff, but certainly no higher priced than most other Halloween outlets. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Big Lots has always set up early here. I always make a killing on the after Halloween sales there on lights. Probably bought a bunch of crap I really didn't need, but grab all the lights I can get my hands on after they hit 75% off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts