Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in doing a Peppers Ghost plexiglass window projection, thought I would mention that there's a seller on eBay right now selling all 3 sets of Big Scream TV (new) for $5 -- Buy Now, so no auction. Reasonable shipping too, flat rate is only $2 more than media mail. I have one volume that I bought years ago but at that price decided to pick up the whole set for possible future use. Volumes have monsters, talking pumpkins, ghouls, skulls, aliens, clowns and crystal ball images. The same seller has the Big Scream TV Terror Eyes for under $9, so picked that up too. If you add both to your cart I think you can request combined shipping, not sure about that though and didn't realize it was the same seller when I bought the set.

I'm sure there are videos of the effects on youtube to help make your decision. While their head shots are made to use for a TV projection, if you have a projector you could still use the DVDs and get an enlarged image. There's a Tame and Un-Tame version on I think all the DVDs in the set, but these aren't really scary by my standards and would be suitable for haunts getting younger kids. I'll probably use these as images visible in a window without the audio.

Search eBay for "big scream tv" and his listing will be there as long as the sets hold out. More than 10 lots available on the 3-DVD set. Same for Terror Eyes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts