Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Russel i like your style, i may just have to barrow this idea. i need a good scare anyway...

you think the horn you got is loud enough? any changes you would make?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thats awesome.

I was thinking about doing something similar with an electric chair.

Make up some story about how the guy was a mass murderer and the ToT must decide his fate..... to throw the switch or not.

When the switch is thrown, instead of activating the prop it turns on a random orbit sander attached to the bottom of the bench they are sitting on.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Russel i like your style, i may just have to barrow this idea. i need a good scare anyway...

you think the horn you got is loud enough? any changes you would make?
To be honest I was in the attic on an urelated matter, saw the tub of ooga horns, and before I knew it this thing was born. Depending on how it is received this year I might add an air horn driven by compressed air that depending on the flow restirction setting could make ears bleed : - ) I have used the cheap HF air horns, throw away the electric compressor that comes with it, and hook it up to a 115 PSI air supply. The end of video clip of my Devil Can demonstartes how loud it is even with heavy restriction. http://www.snydercentral.com/halloween/DevilCan.htm

I have one of these from when my kids were young and considered using it as the button but was afraid it might be too mean, dangerous, illegal, etc.

http://www.stupid.com/shock-ball-shocking-party-game.html

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wouldn't have a air horn at kids ear level,they go deaf you go broke.and put a timer on it so they can't just keep pressing it;or after an hr you'll wish you did.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I plan on doing something very similar, but with the electronic firecrackers. There will be a big red button on a "computer console" in our lab; pressing it will set off a rotating red light, lots of blinking lights - and the firecrackers at the end.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts