Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 822 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Just curious - how many haunters try to figure out ahead of time by teasers etc who is their Secret Reaper? And how often are they right?

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,363 Posts
OH MY GOSH!! WOW What a great reap! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sakigirl!!!

Box Trunk Wood Chest Packaging and labeling Tile Wood Fictional character
Text Font Paper Textile Linens Room Furniture Bed
and now...........the cursed items collection!!
Office equipment Collection Table Furniture Art

Gorgeous rice paper or papyrus paper illustrations. I can't wait to make up the curse for these.
Illustration Drawing Design Art Pattern

Some fantastic Egyptian coins, black skull with glowing crystals, adorable little lantern, framed silver sparrow skull and the Cures of the Ruby ring and display!
Photography Table Skull Fashion accessory Headgear Bone Plant
Cuisine Food Dish
Games Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget

Two fabulous paranormal books; Encyclopedia of Horrifica and a Spell book!
Text Canidae Dog breed Photo caption Book Room Art Illustration

A cursed garden gnome that is just such a creative idea I just love this!
Cabbage Fictional character

A very rare and dangerous spider.
Fictional character Metal

some fantastic eyeballs that I already have some fun ideas planned for. And a cool new game to play and curse...Zombie Dice!!
Cup Pink Cup Drinkware Tableware

These wonderful ying/yang balls, and a fabulous voodoo box complete with hand painted custom box, assorted candles, herbs, runes, a little voodoo doll and dragon's egg.
Box Fashion accessory Games Hamper
Room Furniture Display case Antique Window

I can't tell you how much I LOVED getting this box when I got home. It absolutely made my day!! Thank you again Saki for your thought and care with each and every item. I just love everything!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Wow, what a wonderful reap for the theme you did. I am also amazed you got all that done so quickly. I do not think I have been letting the moss grow under my feet but I am nowhere done yet.

Great Job Saki-Girl.

·
Registered
872 Posts
OH MY GOSH!! WOW What a great reap! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sakigirl!!!

View attachment 457145 View attachment 457153
View attachment 457161 View attachment 457169
and now...........the cursed items collection!!
View attachment 457177

Gorgeous rice paper or papyrus paper illustrations. I can't wait to make up the curse for these.
View attachment 457185

Some fantastic Egyptian coins, black skull with glowing crystals, adorable little lantern, framed silver sparrow skull and the Cures of the Ruby ring and display!
View attachment 457193 View attachment 457201
View attachment 457209 View attachment 457217
View attachment 457289

Two fabulous paranormal books; Encyclopedia of Horrifica and a Spell book!
View attachment 457225 View attachment 457233

A cursed garden gnome that is just such a creative idea I just love this!
View attachment 457241

A very rare and dangerous spider.
View attachment 457249 View attachment 457257

some fantastic eyeballs that I already have some fun ideas planned for. And a cool new game to play and curse...Zombie Dice!!
View attachment 457265 View attachment 457273

These wonderful ying/yang balls, and a fabulous voodoo box complete with hand painted custom box, assorted candles, herbs, runes, a little voodoo doll and dragon's egg.
View attachment 457297
View attachment 457281

I can't tell you how much I LOVED getting this box when I got home. It absolutely made my day!! Thank you again Saki for your thought and care with each and every item. I just love everything!
OMG! What a spooktacular reap!!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks, Spinechiller! Your reaper package arrived tonight. :) The lantern will look great lit up in the graveyard. Love the rustic sign. Can't ever have too many pumpkins - need lots this year and this one is perfect. Super cool lights. And I love the little spider. He'll be featured on top of one of the Dead and Breakfast meals. Happy Halloween!!!

Attachments

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Crap I missed sign up. I not only changed grade levels from 2nd to 5th but schools so I've been super busy. Bummer
Someone might have beat me to it, but there are two "big" reapers, right? I mean usually there is a second sign up after the first is done, but it's still the considered the main reap, because it's the same time of year. Maybe i've been gone so long that i don't have that right. I always mean to sign up for the second (because our stores are better stocked), and I accidentally sign up for the first and scramble, instead!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Someone might have beat me to it, but there are two "big" reapers, right? I mean usually there is a second sign up after the first is done, but it's still the considered the main reap, because it's the same time of year. Maybe i've been gone so long that i don't have that right. I always mean to sign up for the second (because our stores are better stocked), and I accidentally sign up for the first and scramble, instead!
Can we do a 'double reap' and sign up for both? ;)

1 - 20 of 822 Posts