Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 722 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is!!!! The 2017 main Secret Reaper!! Lets have a good time with this, keep it light hearted!!!! PLEASE read all the rules, a lot of the issues could be solved simply by reading them ;):D:)

ATTENTION: NEW RULES!!!!!!

You MUST have a minimum of 15 posts if you are a new member.. I feel bad implementing this, but due to circumstances that have come up in the past, I feel it is best! I am sorry if it is a hardship, but it will show who is willing to be on the forum and actively be a part of it..

This is the main thread for discussion, and of course the info for signing up! , there will be a separate thread for the likes and dislikes.

Start of sign up:
July 14, 2017

Ending date for sign up:
August 15, 2017

Shipping Deadline:

Sept. 15, 2017

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift must be related Halloween or magical themes

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Post on the pictures thread that you received your gift, AND POST PICTURES OF YOUR GIFTS, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! your reaper will want to know that your gift arrived safely, so please please do this!!!!!

7.. if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved : if I don't know I can't fix things, I might be able to work with you on things, so PLEASE contact me!

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a secret reaper as last year

·
Registered
140 Posts
Pick me! Pick me!

Last year was so AMAZING getting the NECRONOMICON I always wanted!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Ah, I see it's a sticky post this year. Very good, very good, no worrying about bumping. Good good good.

·
Registered
156 Posts
YES YES YES! Every year I've been a participant it's been amazing and I can't wait for this year to be even better! Thank you, Bethene! Thank you for doing this every year!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,276 Posts
This is the pick-me-up I need! Working on my first prop of the year and though I've never lost the Halloween bug, it has been resuscitated. :D

I'm hoping my victim will give me a bit of a challenge too! I have several unfinished creations that I can customize to my victim's liking, but not afraid to venture into unfamiliar territory either!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hello everyone, has it been a year already? Wheeeew! I'm throwing my witch hat in again, it's always fun! Good to see so many familiar names right off the bat. (No pun intended, insert bat emotional here)

1 - 20 of 722 Posts