Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so starting three big projects..corpse bride, winnifred and a witch doctor............the only thing taking me back is the stenciling of winnies coat, i want it as authentic as possible, saving it last to do............corpse bride shouldnt be hard, we got in a good corset today to start. my daughters a huge coplayer, she put me under the gun a few times at the last minute to do or finish costumes for her..shes making the dreds for the bride and her flower crown........so motivation come on...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
photo (22).jpg so been working past two days, i have winnies dress done, stopped to work on the corpse bride, im avoiding that coat and the stenciling of the letters, i wish i could find what they really are, if anything. so got in a steel boned corset and covered it in this cool creepy crushed off white halloween fabric i am making the skirt of of also, we will embellish and dye it............hand sewed and fitted the fabric on that corset, omg what a job, then got the lace on it, worked till 330am.. ive playing with the skirt and underskirt this afternoon to get it to flow correctly, i dont use patterns..and got that done up to the painting and dyeing and burning it out... happy so far. photo (15).jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts