Once again, cheap and easy! Behold! 8 balloons! 4 smaller, 4 larger. I did my best to sort of tape them together in the middle. Didn't work that great, but it held enough for me to paper mache them. I did 3 layers. After the 3rd layer was done I got some wire hangers and straightened them out. I just started on one side of the body poking it in then out the other side. Then I paper mached the "legs".
I then used what I had left of my claycrete and then added celuclay for the final layer. The legs themselves can't be bent BUT I can still move them forward and back from the center so I can still pose them somewhat. Then I just painted them black. I must have forgot to take a pic of one finished. Oops! But there ya go!