Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
OK....I didn't see that one at my store....I have several of those applique decorative embellishments so I can build my own stuff but I don't have any rounded corner pieces yet....Kind of a cool piece....Thanks for sharing....ZR

no, actually this was different, I saw the half coffin as well but this was an actual square box wrapped in "chains" with a skull on front and a few other decorative embelishments , it was supposed to be a chest. It yelled let me out and there was a wheel on the bottom that made it move forward then backwards.
I didn't take a pic cause my phone was dead.... View attachment 556737

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,998 Posts
I did not know my cemetery *needed* a skeletal flamingo until I saw the one from BL!
The only issue I have with it is the foot that's lifted is wonky. Instead of the toes hanging down naturally, they're twisted 90 degrees.... I'm sure if it bothered me that much, I could heat it up & twist it.

I'm torn about the ram. I think if I get one, I need to make a tattered US Navy blanket to put on it.... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
For anyone thinking of buying the goat, just a little info about him....his legs fold up and make him easier to store. I don't think any of my dogs do that so I was surprised when one I ordered with discount showed up with all its legs folded. I just thought it was a nice touch to make storage better.
My guess is the sabartooth wlll do the same thing but I haven't tried it,

Sabertooth does fold also, but to be honest his legs don't fit together as good as the goat does. I actually bought the sabertooth 2 weeks ago and am now going to return him since I found out home depot has a bigger and better cat. The goat I finally picked up yesterday, I had to drive almost an hour away but it was worth it to finally make him mine : )

·
Registered
79 Posts
The mini-dragon's legs fold! He comes in one piece and folds up quite small. His limbs and wings are also adjustable. Seems much less likely to break (and much easier to store) than the big guy :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm hitting Big Lots this week, and I'm going to pick up 2-3 of these $20 baby dolls for my haunted playground, because they are the funniest thing I've ever seen. These on a quilt will be likea demented daycare: https://www.biglots.com/product/haunted-animated-girl-doll/p810388952?N=1660543656&pos=1:36

I also need that flamingo skeleton to put on the side of my house to annoy my neighbor - he dislikes my yard so I keep a flamingo up year round in his honor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anybody encountered these in any of their local big lots? My sister found the pic on Instagram and I've been looking around at all my local stores but none seem to have them. Makes me sad cuz I really want the dinosaur one 😞

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Has anybody encountered these in any of their local big lots? My sister found the pic on Instagram and I've been looking around at all my local stores but none seem to have them. Makes me sad cuz I really want the dinosaur one ��
My store had them. Set up just like this. They don’t look the best in person. Very chunky plastic.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unless I missed it, I am so surprised there hasn't been talk about the film projector item. I find it absolutely AMAZING!!!!! The way the film rotates and the quality of the dancing skeleton old school film it plays. You can project it far away on a full wall and the quality of the pic is amazing. I love it so much!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
So cool, this is a close up of the shot, but it is almost same lighting quality when the video is playing like 10 ft high. Nice loud music too

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Decided today I needed a few more things for the museum so I went and got the werewolf rug and a set of those butcher knife lights that play music. Also bought a 300 strand of twinkling lights in the xmas stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm trying really hard not to go get the small skeleton dragon ha ha and have a question. The big one is motion activated but the small one is sound activated. If you already have music/props making sounds/etc would it run continuously and either wear itself out or drive you insane after a fairly short period of time? I learned my lesson on some that seemed really cool until you had to hear them fire constantly and I'm in the display for the entire evening. Vincent Price does have a cool laugh, just NOT for 4 hours straight! I wonder if it has a sensitivity control our perhaps you could run it with a thunder/lightening machine to trigger it? Does anyone know? Thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
just saw on Big Lots website. They have a selection of Halloween décor with a 20% off. Not sure how long it will last, but the big dragon skeleton is down to $119.20 and the little dragon skeleton is down to $64.00

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went by there and it looks like its just mainly the skeleton stuff. The guy in the local store had told me they had some friends and family event coming up where everything is 20% off. I think maybe its the weekend of the 28th but I am not 100% sure on that.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Stopped back over at Big Lots yesterday because I looked online and 2 things I was planning on trying to get after Halloween were on sale. Both the Scarecrow & the Phantom with the Lantern were marked down. The Phantom went from $90.00 to $72.00 and the Scarecrow was the last one, a floor model, he also went from $90.00 to $60.00 but his mouth did not work so I asked the manager if I took him could I get anything else off and I lucked out ...he gave him to me for $40.00. His sound and sensor all works but his mouth came unhinged so we'll try and fix him.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 83 Posts