Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already got my costume for the year (going as a Tethered from US), but every year I have the HARDEST time figuring out a costume! So here's the question:

What kind of scary costumes can you do when you are a big guy (6'4", 300 lbs) that has a beard and wears glasses??? Its IMPOSSIBLE!! Every year I have the hardest time coming up with something. Thank you Jordan Peele for creating a character where we're basically a scary version of ourselves haha. Any ideas would be great!

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
510 Posts
Understand your frustration, 6'2 300+, and beard.
My last-minute go-to costume is my mad scientist. just a crazy wig, lab coat and some old fashion welding goggles. I'm usually so busy with props I forget to plan a costume.

One year I did a full-shave for the Shelton/Grim reaper look. Although, without the makeup I looked more like Uncle Fester, which I've considered doing.

This year my Fiancee' is talking about Adams Family theme, I guess I'm going to try a Gomez, not Uncle fester.

I used my hair to my advantage years ago and went as a werewolf, no pics from back then

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

We did Dr Frankenstein and the Bride last year. Dropped a pretty penny on that lab coat so I should've bitten the bullet and worn it again but just like doing different things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts