Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so this is slightly out of the realm of Halloween:
Does anyone have any ideas about where I can find a big (I mean like 3X-4X) bear costume on fairly short notice? Hopefully something used or otherwise less expensive than the ones I've found so far (some go for around $1200-$1400). I need it for a wedding at the end of August (I want to play a prank at the rehersal dinner, which will be outdoors in a national park).
Thanks for any ideas or input (but not about my size!) -- Haunty

·
Registered
122 Posts
LMAO!! Man, I wish I could help on this one, but I have no idea where to get one. What a prank to play though!!! I take it there's no costume rental places around your area?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
There are costume places where I live, and I found a bunch online, but everything seems to be either too small, too dumb, or too expensive. (I guess a good bear costume is the kind of thing you need to grab when you come across it -- just in case you might need it someday in the future.)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Maybe you could just rent a Bear head and paws and wear some clothes that same brown that fit? Or it might be worth looking for a Bear at or calling some Thrift stores? Or try posting on Craigslist in your area? Where's Smoky when you need him?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts