Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted to talk to people from this forum online: aim, yahoo and msn. I always look around to see if anyone has any of them listed but no one really does. I'd love to chat with people from here, especially since everyone has the same love for Halloween as I do! If anyone liked to chat with me or anyone else, post here! I'm always up to having new friends!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
When the dhat here died a few months ago, many of us regulars found other chat/IM mediums to use. Many don't post their IM numbers for security/spam reasons.
I"m always open for a chat. Send me a private message if you'd like my IM numbers.
I tried sending you an PM with the numbers but it said you don't accept PM's.

MsM

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
When the dhat here died a few months ago, many of us regulars found other chat/IM mediums to use. Many don't post their IM numbers for security/spam reasons.
I"m always open for a chat. Send me a private message if you'd like my IM numbers.
I tried sending you an PM with the numbers but it said you don't accept PM's.

MsM
:confused: Something is wrong there Meeps. I sent her 2 pms tonight about chat on TN and got replies on both of them.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't block anyone. :( I'm really confused and don't know why people can't pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts