Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. Very happy to be aboard.

Well what can i say, I'm just a regular guy from the UK. Well, regular in most aspects, but I'm what you'd call one of those that's ever so slightly obsessed with Halloween... I mean surely the fact i've just signed up to this forum, in January, is a sign i'm already slightly unhinged so there's the proof!

Who else thinks like that in January?? Only the obsessed..

For me it's not just an event that lasts for one night, it pretty much takes over my mind 12 months of the year, i'm always thinking about it, what to buy next, what to decorate with, what effects to create, what props to use where... I'm lucky if a day goes by without something related to it popping into my head. It's something i put a lot of prep, thought, money and dedication into, and this increases year on year, so hopefully i'm in good company and i'm sure i'll be spending a lot of time here getting to know some of you fine folk, taking inspiration from what you share, looking at your creative ideas and hopefully contributing myself.

Also, it's always nice to be in familiar company so If there are any other UK folk willing to share any tips and tricks about the site, or just want to say hi, don't be afraid to, i'm happy to chat.

I'm always on the lookout for rare and hard to find props too so i'll be constantly monitoring the classifieds..

So with that said, i look forward to hearing from you and seeing what this site has to offer. Although i fear for my future bank balance already! 馃槀

Registered
Hi there and welcome to the forum - lots of like- minded people on here. Lots of Brits on here already so the more the merrier.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there and welcome to the forum - lots of like- minded people on here. Lots of Brits on here already so the more the merrier.
Thanks. Always nice to know I'm in good company. Looking forward to having a good read through this place and keen to pick up tips and tricks. (y)

Registered
I lived for almost a decade in Asia, where Halloween has really become a thing. Though the concept of a "yard" haunt is still foreign, Hong Kong really does it right with crazy haunts at Ocean Park. Disney's park also gets in the mood. Taiwan is still a bit behind the curve, but coming along nicely. The mainland is also absorbing Halloween-think and love haunted houses.

Glad to see like-minded friends in the UK. It helps us continentals feel like it's not just us who are nuts. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts