Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is putting out your halloween stuff and getting ready for halloween better than sex???

In the same respect that soccer players & football players say that scoring a goal/touchdown is more of a buzz than sex.

Gotta say sex wins for me !! although halloween excitement is, well you know :D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
Ummmm, no. It probably is for some though.

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Yeah...this is pretty much how I thought I would feel about this thread. The answer is no, no matter what it is compared to. Good day sir!

:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Also gonna have to say negative on that one...however...maybe it can be a bit of an aphrodisiac...*ahem*...for some? :D

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
Even the worst sex I've ever had is still better than the best day of scoring for Halloween!! And believe me...I've had some rough ones.... let's not go there...whole other thread there!!

Although...there was the one night in the cemetery.....you can kind of consider that Halloween related, but I was also by myself....

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would say there have definately been times that I would choose decorating for Halloween over sex. At least when I am busy doing that, I am not bored stiff and left.....ahem........unsatisfied with the results. Other times, yes I would choose the sex. So I guess for me, it's a toss up.

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Soccer player here, defensive back even. scoring a goal from my end of the field.. no wear close. Neither is my cemetery.. now ask the wife and I after setting up.. better yet don't we wouldn't answer the phone any way

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
SS, you even have to ask???? Startin' to worry about ya, buddy;)

(just messin' with ya)

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Even the worst sex I've ever had is still better than the best day of scoring for Halloween!! And believe me...I've had some rough ones.... let's not go there...whole other thread there!!

Although...there was the one night in the cemetery.....you can kind of consider that Halloween related, but I was also by myself....

Oh good lord. That just made me loose a little of my dinner. :p

I'd say sex would be better than putting out Halloween stuff. I guess in the way that Halloween is a bigger build up of excitment and intetipation. Where sex is Ahh I'v done this before, hurry up and make it quick.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Soccer player here, defensive back even. scoring a goal from my end of the field.. no wear close. Neither is my cemetery.. now ask the wife and I after setting up.. better yet don't we wouldn't answer the phone any way
I on the other hand WOULD answer the phone during sex but don't anyone dare interupt my decorating...LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts