Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
House is decorated, candy is bought, it's getting cool out finally. Rained most of the day and now it's windy and cool out. Lights are on in the house and outside, watching Big Bang Theory and Halloween commercials are on the tv.

Now I have four weeks to enjoy the season.

I love this time of year.

Even took the boxes back to the storage locker so it's all done! Who else is done or are you working on decorations?

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
It finally has cooled down here. I'm thrilled. I absolutely loathe summer.

I'm mostly finished decorating - just a few minor touches to add, really. I'm glad I didn't put my tombstones out before yesterday, though. They would probably have been ruined in the monsoon we got.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I agree totally.. this is the best time of the year...

You forgot, PUMPKIN SPICE TEA from Tim Hortons!!!!!!!!

If you never had it, GET IT! Best tea in the world for me! We bought 4 boxes yesterday, already drank like 5 cups of since yesterday!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am resigned to not doing as much this year. With that said, my foyer is full of spiders and my two little dummies and lights. Shadow people are out in the bushes. Lights are up outside. Scarecrow is up. I made new hands for my skull peeper and will put him out with his gravestone when it gets closer. I have an idea for one of my animated half skeletons to sit in an unused garbage pail or one of those big Halloween tubs, so he'd go out that night. Pretty much done. We had a nice 'cold' front come through, but it will be 88 degrees and humid by Halloween night I am sure. Keeping my fingers crossed it does not. We haven't had a nice cool Halloween for a couple of years now, so maybe this will be the one. Still not finding the pumpkin spice tea in the grocery stores, though.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What Halloween commercials have you seen? I havn't noticed any yet, and they are such an announcement of the season!
So far I've seen the Snickers Headless Horseman one and Kit Kats. There is also a Jolly Rancher one as well. I saw the Kit Kat one last night when I was posting :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts