Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Get that amazing looking life like Michael Jackson suit and be friendley with there kids.( when I say friendley I don't mean in the sick way-you know what I mean.)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Start a rumor. Tell it enough times and it will become a legend! :D

When I was younger I was in Boy Scouts. This one specific camp we went to, myself and a few others were looking to complete our wilderness survival merit badge. This camp, in northern Minnesota was known for its big foot sightings, they even had a plaster cast of a foot.

Anyhow, we went out for night of sleeping in a survival shelter. We hiked a bit into the woods, built our shelters, and sat down around a fire for the night. Our guide then commenced to tell us a story about why this boy scout camp was so famous for its bigfoot. He traced it back to the native americans and how they interacted with "the yeti". Then he got into more specific boy scout instances, telling a story of 3 scouts who encountered big foot. One ran away, while the others were never seen again. But this one scout spent the rest of his life in a state of madness searching for his friends and their harry visitor, until one day he also never returned from the woods.

This story scared the crap out of me! And to say the least, I laid in my shelter all night, wide eyed, jumping at the slightest sounds.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
the phone rings, breathing, must be a wrong number. a noise at the back door, must just be the wind. scratching at the window, must just be a tree branch. foot steps creaking upstairs, just the house setttling. lights go out, a blown fuse. with a friend you could really creep someone out.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
For instance, as a father of girls, I think the easiest way to give me a heart attack would be to have someone call the house and tell me they're a doctor, and due to the fact that my 12 year old daughter is a minor, I needed to be contacted...

Then you just say anything:
- car accident with friends
- pregnant
- pregnant with twins!!
- Over dose
- etc.

You get the idea. Not "HA HA" funny sorta stuff. More sheer terror and anxiety.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
the phone rings, breathing, must be a wrong number. a noise at the back door, must just be the wind. scratching at the window, must just be a tree branch. foot steps creaking upstairs, just the house setttling. lights go out, a blown fuse. with a friend you could really creep someone out.
That would be awful!! (If you're the one being scared) :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts