Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been trying to find a life sized posable skeleton in stores, and I've had no luck. Where have you found yours / where should I look?

Thank you! :eek:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Oooh. You might have missed them. I think the Costco ones are a steal and look pretty darn good. Recently I looked at the ones from Walgreens (very cheaply made) Home Depot ( bout the same as Walgreens, the mouth is very tiny looking) and riteaid. All were far from my Costco skellies. I didnt buy any this year from them because they were all online only. After I bought the the homedepot one and compared it to my Costco ones it was clearly very cheap. I used it for the chest piece and arms after that though. I'm sure others have different places to reccomend. I did see some Costco ones on Craigslist. That one is gone now too though. Might be some where you live if you check.

·
Registered
719 Posts
theres a review someone did of the possible skeletons on here somewhere. This person compared over all quality and possibility and so on.......it was pretty interesting, maybe someone can give the link to it if they know it

·
Registered
37 Posts
wallmart (at least the one near me) is selling the 5 foot tall skeletons for $35. They use to be around $70 last year. Costco has the pose-n-play for cheap like danski said and i saw the same ones at my local ralphs for $45. They got pretty cheap this year which is really nice

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must have some lame stores in my area... I checked Walmart and Home Depot and saw nothing. I'll give Target and Walgreens a shot. Unfortunately I don't have a Costco membership (not worth it for me).

Thanks for the great recommendations everyone!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Best posable skelly? Need to add cost to the equation which makes this a very subjective question.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have a few different ones and in my opinion the best one so far is at Home deport. you can turn the arms.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Target has the nicest ones I've seen this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts