Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New member here. I just discovered this forum the other day.

I've seen this is geared more towards DIY-ers, however I was curious if you guys/gals could recommend any good places online to purchase outdoor decorations. I need a 4+ foot tall witch or grim reaper for my front door.

We just purchased our home and this is the first holiday I get to decorate!

I'm not much of a DIY guy, so, for now, I'd like to purchase something and then maybe modify it myself for next year.

I know of Spirit and Halloween.us, are there any other good website you would recommend?

Thanks you in advance!

I thoroughly enjoy going throw all the post to see how creative people can be!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,695 Posts
Best shopping:

Halloween Decorations, Halloween Props, Scary Costumes, Scary Masks, and Halloween Accessories - Frightcatalog.com!
Halloween Costumes - Childrens & Adult Halloween costume ideas available online on SpiritHalloween
Halloween Costumes and Costume Accessories for Adults, Teens and Kids.
Welcome to Target
Michaels (no shopping on website, but some decent stuff in the store)
Walgreens (my fave for interesting stuff at pretty cheap pricing)
US TOY Carnival/Novelty Division website
Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading
Halloween Costumes for Adults, Teens & Kids - Halloween Supplies : Buy Costumes

Oh! and definitely check out any dollar tree or other dollar stores for smaller decorations - Dollar Tree has consistently had really neat things over the last couple of years and this year they had little tombstones, concrete gargoyles (about 6 inches tall), bones and skulls....

·
Registered
205 Posts
The prices at each place could vary drastically I found the same exact prop at Spirit for $299 that Lowes had for $150 so I would suggest once you find something you like at one place go to google and search for the name of the prop, but you do have to be careful of the places you buy from not all are good. You can find that info on here as well.

Grandin Road is having a sale right now and I ordered a couple of things from them. The shipping seemed like it would be delivered within a week unlike other places at this time of year so that's another thing to watch.

P.S. Welcome! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts