Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This goes out to anyone who lives in or near PA/NJ

Us and a group of friends went to Field of screams in Lancaster PA last night for the very first time and let me tell you if your from this area and have never been there and always go somewhere else every year, your wasting your money!!! We should have been going there all these years! By far the very best haunted house you could ask for. everything from over the top actors to the most amazing atmosphere filled with (cheap) games and tons of food and great bands! I dont want to give anything away but it took us two hours to drive there each way and now that we did it i would have drove 5 hours each way thats how great it was! just keep in mind its very extreme, hands on in your face and you may leave covered in blood like we did!...lol.. take my word for it... where you live make sure to make the trip out there and post how your experience was here, i would love your take on how you enjoyed yourself!! we cant wait to go back...

and on top of it..... FREE PARKING..YAY!! more money for bad ass shirts, food and games

·
Registered
365 Posts
hahaha I'd have to agree!

I've made the trip three times so far... although last year we missed the chance.

It is definitely a great Haunted Attraction but I must say that year to year they change very little... at least in the past. We gave them a two year Hiatus and then went back and there was sufficient changes to make it once again welllllll worth the time and money.

Regardless even year to year it is by far a greatt time. Not to give anything awayyy.... but... I gotta say I particularly liked... eh. I'll PM you!

If you're in the Lancaster vicinity check it out! Trust us... It is not an Amish haunted house! haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts