Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Haunting Girl
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 400 watt foggers I use in my graveyard, and I've only used regular fog juice with it (the last jug was from Spirit Halloween). I know there's better quality juice that gives you better fog, but most of what I've been reading says it's for 600/800/1000+ watt foggers. I'd hate to pay full price juice, pay for shipping, and end up with fog that's about as good as what I've already got going on with Halloween store stuff that I got on sale last year...
Any recommendations?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmmmm Spirit's Brew did not do the job? Wow that is a Surprise! Just to make sure I would go back and get a "Small" Bottle of the stuff. Llke I said only get a Small one because if it does not work for your fogger I wont feel as bad throwing away that little bottle. Plus they have a New formula this year so maybe it is will have a different effect this year IDK? So try a Small bottle of the New stuff!

·
Registered
232 Posts
We ran Froggy's Swamp Juice in our old cheap 400 watt machine (under $20 at Walmart on clearance years ago) and we were stunned at the performance. We had only used whatever fog juice we picked up locally in it before but ran out of that so we put the good stuff in it, which we always had saved for the bigger fog machine. Sticking with Froggy's for all the machines now! They have a fluid finder that tells you which of their formulas they recommend for your machine:
http://www.froggysfog.com/find/

·
Registered
448 Posts
Big fan of Froggy's fog, it's all I've used the past couple of years and the results have always been great. I only use fog in my cauldron and usually use the "Froggy Juice" one because it gives a good density and hangtime for the effect I want. They have several other types depending on the effect you desire, as well as plenty of scent additives too if you're into that.

·
The Haunting Girl
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered a gallon of Swamp Juice from Froggy's. The shipping is crazy, but I guess between the weight and the fact it's a liquid... I really do hope I see a big difference in my fog this year. The Halloween store juice was okay, but I've seen videos on YouTube comparing cheap fog juice and "quality" fog juice. I'm always trying to improve my haunt, and the fog is always the one thing I feel is lacking. I don't have the money/electrical to use big fog machines. I put one on either side of my yard so I'd have to use two, and outlet/breakers are limited. I'm very lucky that my landlord lets me plug in stuff on their level (they have the first floor). I usually drop extension cords from my floor for all the bigger stuff. I figure if I can't get better foggers, I should at least use better juice...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not sure how much of a price difference it is, but I ordered Froggy's Freezin Frog Juice off Amazon (rather than their website). Through amazon prime I was able to get it shipped free. This is my first time using Froggy's this year, so hopefully that combined with the fog chiller will have a nice ground fog effect. I'm just praying every night the wind is kept to a minimum on Halloween.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts