Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am planning on buying several props from spirit and was wondering if the current $50 off $200 is the best deal or should I wait.
My party is planned for 10/24

·
Registered
127 Posts
The 50 off 200 is 25 percent off,which is a good deal for them.The problem is their shipping prices,which knocks that deal dead.There is no online deal that can touch the store deals for that reason.So then you have the two deals that are offered before your party.The usual 20 percent off coupon that will be coming out soon......................orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............if you can manage to buddy up with someone that works there...you can get an invite to their friends and family day,which is usually the 2nd Sunday in October.That's a 30 percent off coupon.Of course,waiting that long,you run the risk of them running out of a particular prop.Usually every year,there's that one prop that sells out immediately,and you can't find it anywhere.If there's a certain few props you have your heart set on getting,my advice to you would be to get those 20 percent off coupons...and grab what you want right away.And THEN....lol...with NEXT year in mind....be there on Nov. 1st when everything is 50 percent off!!!Confusing yes,but I hope this helps!!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Last year they had 20, 25 and 30 percent off in-store coupons, as well as one for 40 percent off online purchases. Since things seem to be priced higher than expected this year I would wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I pulled the trigger last night on the swinging zombie girl and the limb eating boy. Came to $355 with tax and shipping for both after the 50 off coupon. My 5 year old daughter has been asking for the girl since last year. Since they are both online only I didn't want to miss out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts