Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter informed me last night that I can start planning her wedding, they finally set a date. Yea! Then she said the words that made me so happy.....we want a fall wedding, complete with all the fall colors, pumpkins and everything that goes with it!!!!! A wedding of my dreams.

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am so excited. She's not going to let me go too halloweeny but just getting to do the fall colors and leaves is awsome. Instead of the flower girl tossing flower petels she's going to toss leaves, instead of ivy and roses on the wedding arch, we're going to do fall leave garland. Stuff like that. The rehersal dinner will be at our house and we're going to do an old fashion bonfire and weiner roast. It's going to be a blast.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Isn't it nice to know that you did something right in raising her? :D
Congrats and I'm sure its going to be a beautiful wedding with all those lovely fall colors!

MsM

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had a Halloween themed wedding in 2007, I can either post pics or send you a link to the photographer's website, if you like. It was a blast, a lot of the guests came in costume, and I changed into a vampire during the reception. So, it's not really fall themed, but you might get some ideas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts