Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on my trip to a local theme park, I decided to get something to eat...
The nearest place was the Burger King around the vampire ride.....

Upon entering I was amazed at the decor of halloween and other scary themed items in a ordinary Burger King....

Pictures Follow....

More Pictures and videos to Come....

Ruggerz

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,484 Posts
Well, I'm definitely stealing the bloody globe lights idea...

I want those chairs too. :cool:

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
yes, the chairs rock!! I assume they keep it this way year round - where is it again?

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is actually in a Theme park called Chessington in the UK.....

The area is themed as a halloween with bats and skeletons around the place, obviously keeping in theme with the Vampire Ride....

Ruggerz

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Dang! Awesome BK! I'd try to walk out with the skele at the tree base and the lights. Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
A little too cutesy in places, but, for the most part, that BK looks pretty tight. I'd love to see their mascot...:p

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
This is actually in a Theme park called Chessington in the UK.....

The area is themed as a halloween with bats and skeletons around the place, obviously keeping in theme with the Vampire Ride....

Ruggerz
Is it just southwest of London in Chessington, Surrey? Off the Kingston Bypass?

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You know, it's sad but I knew that wasn't in the States as soon as I saw the chairs. No one would ever have pointy chair backs here due to liability concerns. Sad.

Cool BK though!

So funny because I also looked at those chairs and thought the same thing!

What a neat place though, especially for a restaurant to incorporate that in their dining area. So what was the ordering area like? Were the cashiers in costume? I really like the tree. We're in a new development with no "real" trees to talk about. I can see kids just wanting to eat at BK because of the decor. I definitely will be checking back to see your video. Thanks.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have to agree with you.... it's the coolest BK I've ever seen! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts