Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEN & JERRY'S Halloween Flavor

I noticed Ben & Jerry's has come out with a new flavor, perfect for this time of year...

...but also has a really cute interactive Halloween site....you can visit the the flavor graveyard, a pumpkin patch, a haunted mansion, a lab, and a mausoleum with the "dearly de-pinted".....there are games, recipes, etc.

Fun for kids, but I think there are a few "big" kids who might enjoy too.:)

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's - Halloween

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is the BEST ice cream EVER. They had it out last year as well, and let me tell you, I could've eaten pint after pint lol..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Since B&J is one of my fave big ice cream companies, I am definitely going to have to grab a small pint of this.
Also, if you have a Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors near you, they have a pumpkin pie ice cream that is quite good.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
They didn't have pumpkin cheesecake here but they did have Ginger Snap as a fall flavor. I didn't try it, as I am trying very hard to end a long-term relationship with B&J as it is.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since B&J is one of my fave big ice cream companies, I am definitely going to have to grab a small pint of this.
Also, if you have a Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors near you, they have a pumpkin pie ice cream that is quite good.

I agree, I love B&J's too! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up on BR 31 Flavors, I will have to try......I plan on checking a couple of grocery stores in my area that carry more of the specialized B&J flavors. I also thought I would check out the B&J store here, if they have it, you can usually get it by the quart. H1

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
My husband went in search of the pumpkin cheesecake flavor & they didn't have it at our usual grocery store. So instead, he came home with four other flavors! He must not want me to fit into my costume :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
oh that looks so good I can't wait to try it.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,612 Posts
I searched 2 different grocery stores today and no pumpkin cheescake :( Who would carry this in FL? I went to winn dixie and publix.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
... So instead, he came home with four other flavors! He must not want me to fit into my costume :)
Ooops! :) I know, I love it too...so hard to choose just one flavor sometimes!

UPDATE....I spoke to Ben & Jerry's, and the only retail store carrying Pumpkin Cheesecake is Walmart, at this time. She said it will be sold through November. Your local Ben & Jerry's Franchise should also carry it. It will be by the scoop, but you can get a pint or quart made up. I called my local store (Naples, FL) and they have it....I am going to try some TODAY!

I hope this info. is helpful on your trek to find the Halloween Holy Grail of Ice Cream, B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake..let me know if you find it at Walmart. :) H1

·
Registered
497 Posts
I like Edy's pumpkin ice cream as well as the peppermint they have for Christmas. But now I'll have to try Ben and Jerry's. Didn't know they had a Halloween ice cream out!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts