Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 208 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks agian everyone :)

The Reapers WS6, I hear you! I found the dress first and then looked around for what I could make with it. It was really, really small....

Here's a thought... what about a teen's Halloween costume that has all the frilly dress foofies? Doesn't have to be white, could be any color.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,623 Posts
I'm hoping to be able to afford making one of these for next year. Got some ideas for how I want to do it, just hope I can pull it off as my work isn't that good. (sorry no pics to prove it)

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm hoping to be able to afford making one of these for next year. Got some ideas for how I want to do it, just hope I can pull it off as my work isn't that good. (sorry no pics to prove it)
To be honest, I didn't think my work previously was that good either. But this is a very forgiving medium. Yeah!

Seriously, I was amazed at how well she turned out. Give it a shot. Even if you aren't so thrilled with the end product (and I think you will) Halloween displays are dimly lit and it will still look great.

·
Registered
287 Posts
So far so good. I start on the mud tomorrow when I get home from work, your tutorial has made this a lot easier than I thought Terra, thanks.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am constantly amazed by the talented people that are lurking around this place!!

I LOVE that tombstone and will definitely be giving it a try (hopefully for next year). Your tutorial seems easy to follow, thanks for taking the time to post it.

I also had a look at your flickering candles...GENIOUS! I foresee some of those making it into my yard as well...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
amazing ....

i will try to make something similar for my front garden next year , but i doubt it will be any where near as exceptional as this , very good and if i may say exceptionally creepy , even a bit disturbing , but damn good , really exceptional work , thank you again for sharing your skill and advice and for giving inspiration.

41 - 60 of 208 Posts