Halloween Forum banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Thanks all :) :) :)

It was a hoot to see. As I've said before, this isn't my original creation. I just took what Castle Blood did, somewhat followed the tutorial on the web and did my own take on it. But, certainly see the resemblance to the girl I made. Was looking at the dimensions of this and it's pretty tiny. Thinking in a graveyard might look a little weird and missing the whole point of it. The point was that the bride lost her Beloved and her grief was so intense she died keeping her Beloved company and eventually wasted away and morphed into the stone but her beauty (face) was eternal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks all :) :) :)

It was a hoot to see. As I've said before, this isn't my original creation. I just took what Castle Blood did, somewhat followed the tutorial on the web and did my own take on it. But, certainly see the resemblance to the girl I made. Was looking at the dimensions of this and it's pretty tiny. Thinking in a graveyard might look a little weird and missing the whole point of it. The point was that the bride lost her Beloved and her grief was so intense she died keeping her Beloved company and eventually wasted away and morphed into the stone but her beauty (face) was eternal.
I agree - seems like a mini version and while still attractive - for me it misses the mark. I'm envious of your rendition of this creation - simply beautiful.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am sorry but that Grandin Road prop looks like total trash compared to yours Terra and most of the reproductions I have seen on this thread, mine included. There is just something about putting your own work into something that makes it more unique.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts