Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,333 Posts
Lovely! Really like the addition of the little JOLs at the bottom too. And the hearse is beyond cool. :cool:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Wow! Well done!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question? Should I keep the JOLs with the stone look, or go back to orange? Now that Ive applied Monster mud to the JOLs I almost like the contrast that the orange provided. BTW, there will be a red light insde the tomb that will refect out of the JOLs and any cracks in the tomb that I may cut into.

Thanks

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,333 Posts
I wouldn't go all the way back - maybe just hit them with a very light dusting of orange spraypaint, or even black/dark gray to make them stand out a tiny bit more, but if they're going to light up, I almost wouldn't mess with them. My 2¢ anyway!

Question? Should I keep the JOLs with the stone look, or go back to orange? Now that Ive applied Monster mud to the JOLs I almost like the contrast that the orange provided. BTW, there will be a red light insde the tomb that will refect out of the JOLs and any cracks in the tomb that I may cut into.

Thanks

·
Registered
897 Posts
View attachment 262224

Just finished applying the Monster Mud and quite happy with the results.
Next up sealer, paint and aging.
Thanks ScaryLady for the inspiration.

Oh, and this will go great with my Headless Horseman Hearse
View attachment 262226
Good job on the stone. Ichabod's beloved has quite the booty. ;)
I love the hearse and the headless horseman.

Marie

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
That is great! Ole Icky is a seriously overlooked Hallowe'en character, nice to see him getting some love...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts