Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took our bride out of her box and set her up today to allow time for her dress to relax some of the wrinkles. I kept looking at her and decided that she definitely needed to be bloodied up. Have no fear, she will be going in the adult part of our haunt so the little ones won't see her.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
That adds a lot to the look of her. nice job.

If there was a hack for this prop I wise the eyes would stay open the run of show and not flap with the mouth. (OH WELL) I going to try to get I hope for my second floor deck.
it looks great.

·
Registered
481 Posts
WOW! EXCELLENT JOB! I loved the bride, but the Spirit Halloween's store one. But the changes you made, makes me want to buy this one. Excellent work! I AM a headless bride fan NOW.! Where did you bought that bride?

"Actually we have 999 happy haunts here... but there's room for a thousand... Any volunteers?!? (demented laughter)."

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big improvement!!!
What kind of red paint did you use?? It looks really good!!
I used a gloss red exterior paint mixed with just a dab of black. It worked out well.

I first dripped cheap bottled blood down the neck and let it flow down naturally. Once that dried, I painted over it with the red/black exterior paint.

Letting the drips of the bottled blood flow and drip down naturally is what I think made the effect work as opposed to trying to paint it on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts