Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
E Pluribus Bitum
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gone awhile, but thought I'd say hi to those who remember me since I'm popping back in. :)

I hope everyone's been well. I haven't been on the forums since October... what'd I miss? :p

Hoping to spend more time here when I can. I'm recovering from an emergency C-Section, and seriously, it's the suckiest pain ever. :mad: But I did get my beautiful new daughter out of it all! Even if my plans for a natural birth did get derailed.

I cannot wait to show her Halloween! Of course right now... she's ten days old and will have to settle for my singing Halloween lullabies to her. :cool:

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
we've never "met", but glad to make your aquaintance nonetheless.

Welcome back, and congratulations on your new addition.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey, Welcome back to the forum and HUGE congratulations on your baby girl. I am in the same boat as you and 'disappeared' into the void of parenthood for a while. :D

·
E Pluribus Bitum
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congratulations on your new daughter. how precious is that! hey, dang right i remember you, but do you remember me? welcome back
Oh I do remember you of course! You are always so welcoming and friendly. :) Good to see you again.

And thanks to the rest of you on the welcome backs and the congrats on my daughter.

Hey, Welcome back to the forum and HUGE congratulations on your baby girl. I am in the same boat as you and 'disappeared' into the void of parenthood for a while. :D
Oh yeah- I disappeared into the void of pregnancy for awhile, and now I will steal time on the computer when she's asleep now and then... like right now.

·
E Pluribus Bitum
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Yes, it's awesome to have her safe and healthy. :) Without that damn c/s I wouldn't have her now... it's worth all the pain, but I wouldn't mind a faster recovery. And I'm sad I didn't get to experience the natural childbirth I was prepared for. But heck life happens.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts