Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently I never placed my order from Trenton Mills for my beef netting. Anybody out there have some they would be willing to sell? Any help is appreciated. I tried there website but it won't let me put it in my cart.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the same boat of not being able to order from Trenton Mills. Does anyone know of an alternative seller? Etsy price gouging is crazy, but my gargantuan spider is going to look so sad without webs. =[

·
Registered
686 Posts
The problem is, I don't think there are any alternate suppliers. Outside of Halloween, it's not really a product in high demand and they are always out of stock toward the end. I know it doesn't help this year but in the future, get your orders in around March and you'll get as much as you need quickly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Elmotclown and MEG4NTRON. I bought 10lbs and definitely not going to use it all. PM me after Oct 4th when I've (hopefully) got my setup done and I'll see what's left. I'll stick some in a pair of boxes, tell you how much it weighs, and if you email me a UPS or USPS shipping label I'll send it your way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Elmotclown and MEG4NTRON. I bought 10lbs and definitely not going to use it all. PM me after Oct 4th when I've (hopefully) got my setup done and I'll see what's left. I'll stick some in a pair of boxes, tell you how much it weighs, and if you email me a UPS or USPS shipping label I'll send it your way.
MCR, you are a gentleman and a scholar!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
That would be absolutely amazing! You're a lifesaver!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts